Lighting as a Service allows you to upgrade your entire lighting system with no out-of-pocket cost and use just a portion of the energy savings to pay for the project. Installing the best LED technology ensures a long-term reduction in your energy and maintenance costs, and creates immediately cash-flow positive savings to your bottom line
How It Works
- 100% of new lighting system funded without upfront cost to customer
- Savings shared each month with customer (e.g., 30% to customer, 70% to investor)
- Off balance sheet service agreement — no financing/borrowing event
- Savings measured using revenue-grade metering on lighting circuits
- All maintenance/replacement costs borne by investor
Efficient lighting will save money, increase quality, and reduce maintenance. Efficiency-as-a-Service lets you realize all of these benefits with $0 out-of- pocket cost.
What You Get
- Upgrade your entire lighting system with no out-of-pocket cost
- Use just a portion of the proven savings from the improvements to pay for the project
- Long-term reduction in your energy and maintenance costs
- Advanced “revenue grade” metering system ensures billing transparency
Savings as a Service
We will upgrade your outdated lighting to an energy efficient, state-of-the-art LED system. Each month we bill you for a portion of your energy cost savings: You are guaranteed to save.
This unique offering differs from standard financing that bases claims of savings on estimates, not reality. We have made two significant improvements to the energy performance contracting (EPC) model:
- Transparency: We use revenue-grade meters as the basis for our billing—no models or estimates. We measure your exact energy savings.
- Responsibility: We monitor the performance of your lighting and supply any necessary replacement parts. The ongoing performance of our offering is a hallmark of our model—we earn money only when you’re saving it.
Start the Process: We make the process as easy and painless as possible:
Contact Us: Contact us today to find out how you can benefit from our Lighting as a Service offering.